- Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds
We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing a problem with your order. Rest assured we’ll do all we can to help.
As a bespoke, made-to-order product, we can’t be held accountable for inaccurate measurements on an order. If the mural you order is the wrong size, this is not counted as defective and, unfortunately, you will not be eligible for a refund. We are also unable to issue a refund for any other customer mistakes (e.g. ordering the wrong colour, installation errors, etc.), or if you simply change your mind about an order or simply don't like the design. To prevent this, we encourage you to order samples for going ahead with your purchase.
Please note that murals are scaled to your wall size. The larger your wall size, the less defined the design will be when viewed from up close.
In the unlikely event that your mural is defective in any way, please follow the instructions for defective wallpaper in the ‘rolls’ section below.
We understand that mistakes happen and that it’s possible to over-order, which is why we make it as simple as possible to return your unused roll(s).
For us to act upon returns and refunds as quickly as possible, we ask that:
- You return wallpaper unopened and in its original packaging wherever possible
- You contact us about your within 30 days of purchase.
If the above guidelines are not followed, it may slow down the process and impact your ability to obtain a refund. If the product has been opened and you’re repackaging it, please ensure you do so securely, as we inspect all packages upon their return and they need to be in a resalable condition. If a roll is returned to us damaged, we may charge a restocking fee of up to £55, deductible from any refund.
The process for returning a roll(s) of excess wallpaper is typically as follows:
- Contact us to let us know that you plan to return your excess wallpaper
- Once we’ve confirmed that we’ll be expecting your wallpaper, please package it securely and return it to us using the courier of your choice.
- You may want to return your wallpaper using a tracked service, so that you can be sure that it has been delivered safely. We cannot be held responsible for packages being lost in transit during a return.
- We’ll confirm when we’ve received your return and once this has passed inspection, we’ll issue your refund.
The process for returning a roll(s) of defective wallpaper is typically as follows:
- Contact us to let us know that there is an issue with your wallpaper.
- We may request imagery of the defects to allow us to investigate the problem.
- Once confirmed, we’ll send you a pre-paid postage label to allow you to return your wallpaper free of charge (this will be with a courier of our choosing).
- Please package the wallpaper securely and send it back to us.
- We’ll confirm when we’ve received your return and once this has passed inspection, we’ll issue your refund or send replacement wallpaper.
- In some cases, we may ask that you dispose of any defective wallpaper instead of returning it. We will let you know if this is the case.
Notes & Exceptions…
- In the event of over-ordering rolls of wallpaper, you are responsible for the delivery cost of any return.
- If you contact us regarding a refund 30 days or more after your order was submitted, we won’t be able to issue a refund for your wallpaper.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for samples.
- Unless defective, we cannot accept returns for bespoke products (e.g. where a design has been customised in any way).
- You can return up to 2 rolls without any restocking charges being applied. For any additional rolls over this number, a 40% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
Once your return has been received and accepted, we’ll process your refund or replacement order immediately. Please be aware that refunds can take up to 24 hours for this to appear in your bank account.
If you have any questions relating to the above policy or are simply looking for advice, please contact our team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone, or live chat.
Peel & Stick Paper
We can't issue refunds for bubbles in your self adhesive wallpaper, as this is considered an installation error. We encourage all of our customers to follow the installation instructions for all of our wallpapers, especially the section on removing air bubbles when installing our peel & stick paper.